Sunday, March 10, 2013

Photoshoot with Kenny Baker Photography


Kenny Backer is so gracious!
Kenny Backer was the official photographer for the Miss Ventura County International pageant when my sister-queen, Bryana Inouye, and I were crowned. Part of our prize package included a free photo shoot with Kenny Backer Photography. We had such a great time at our original shoot with him! Later he graciously offered to do a less formal shoot with us at no cost. Of course we took him up on the offer and last month we met at the beach at sunset and had a very fun session! The photos included in this post are unedited, medium resolution photos. I absolutely can’t wait to see the high resolution/edited photos. Kenny is an amazingly skilled photographer, especially in outdoor shoots. Check out that picture-perfect view behind us.
Kenny, I cannot thank you enough for giving me and my sister-queen this amazing opportunity. We will forever cherish this experience and these photos. You have a heart of gold!
KennyBacker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment