Friday, March 29, 2013

2013 Bakersfield pageant update and photos.

I really enjoyed visiting with friends, family (thank you Uncle Josh for making the trip over from Visalia!), my Bakersfield pageant sisterhood, and my Mrs. CA sister-queen, Shana Smith, at the 2013 Bakersfield pageant. Sitting in the audience was so surreal. It was the first time since 2004 that I sat in the audience and didn’t play an active role in the pageant.  I previously held the title (2007 Miss Bakersfield), worked as a committee member for several years, and then later was a judge for the pageant, so as you can image it felt equally as odd and it did relaxing to sit and enjoy the production.

I was unquestionably impressed with the contestants that graced the stage that night. They were elegant, beautiful, well spoken, and most importantly the camaraderie was evident amongst the contestants. Congratulations to the 2013 titleholders: Miss Teen Bakersfield Brittany Louey, Miss Bakersfield Jamie Swetalla, and Mrs. Bakersfield Jennifer Maddern.


Ladies, I hope that this year is everything that you dreamed it would be! You are already making a difference in your community and giving your platforms a stronger voice. Keep it up. I know that you will make Bakersfield proud.

For more information on the pageant for Teen and Miss California International produced by Crowning Glory Productions you can visit: http://CrowningGloryProductions.com and for information on the Mrs. California International pageant produced by Peterson Productions visit: http://www.californiaitl.com 


2 comments:

  1. Excellent article. I just came across this post and I am so glad that I did. Very well done!

    wedding photo booth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice site & great article I must say. To make your wedding photo so much special & remember-able just knock us. we will love to serve you the best. Photo Booth Fresno

    ReplyDelete