Thursday, May 30, 2013

Volunteering at the Cajun & Blues Festival


On May 25th I volunteered at the 23rd Annual Simi Valley Cajun & Blues Music Festival. I've been fortunate to attend/volunteer at this event 2 years in a row now, last year as Miss Ventura County Intl. and this year as Miss California Intl... maybe next year I'll be fortunate enough to attend the event as Miss International! Wishful thinking!

The Simi Valley Cajun & Blues Music Festival is an annual event hosted by the Simi Sunrise Rotary Club to benefit both Cajun heritage and the people of Simi Valley and surrounding areas. All proceeds from the event go to local charities.

I had a wonderful time supporting the rotary and spending the day with my Ventura County sister-queen, Bryana as well as my director, Connie Gushwa of Crowning Glory Productions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment